Our client is a CySEC regulated investment firm who are looking for an PPC Specialist for their offices in Limassol.
We are seeking for a highly motivated and experienced proven professional to join our digital marketing team. As a PPC Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing effective paid search campaigns that drive traffic, increase conversions, and improve ROI. You will work closely with our marketing team and external partners to achieve our business objectives and increase our online visibility.
- The PPC Specialist will manage PPC campaigns and analyze data to optimize campaigns. The ideal person should have experience in PPC advertising and be able to work in a team environment
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce data reports for management (e.g., dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Proven 2-3 years of experience in PPC campaign management, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads. within the financial industry or other related field
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and oral
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Good understanding of the Forex market
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data, draw insights, and make data-driven decisions
- Excellent communication and project management skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and external partners.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console etc.)
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Tiktok) is preferred
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactiveness, efficiency and strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work independently
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Ability to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Dynamic, self-motivated, competitive, and strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business, digital media or any other related field
- 2.500-2.800 Gross monthly + Benefits
- Exclusive Discount Card on company products or services
- 21 day’s annual leave
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Professional development opportunities, including training and conferences
- Chance to build a successful career and professional growth within the firm
- Company-sponsored social events and team building activities
- From 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with a 30-minute flexibility window from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM., with a lunch break between 1-2 pm.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of PPC Specialist with reference number 1281.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.