Our client is a leading international CySEC-Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide and they are looking for a native Portuguese-speaking Regional Business Development Manager to lead the business development for Brazil. Location: Brazil (remote job).
- Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop and manage key customer relationships
- Manage and execute business development strategy and implement tactical plans to help meet and exceed organizational expectations
- Maintain a strong development funnel according to the Company's strategy
- Use existing relationships with partners to drive new business
- Keep up to date with financial markets on a daily basis
- Complete necessary training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Organize offline events on a periodic basis
- Prepare business plans for the target region quarterly
- Graduation in Finance / Economics / Banking / Business Administration or related area
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a business development role in the Forex Industry
- Native Portuguese speaking and fluent English
- Strong trading skills and ability to close trades
- Excellent networking skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative, expand and generate business and effectively close deals
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent numerical/mathematical skills
- Ability to travel to meet existing/potential partners
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Portuguese Regional Business Development Manager (remote) with reference number 1162.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.