Our client, a CySEC-regulated Forex Company based in Limassol, is looking to hire a motivated individual in the role Polish Sales Specialist.
- Drive sales for the Company’s Retail Products and Services for FX and CFD's
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Use an intelligent soft sales approach to communicate the benefits of the company’s, products and services, our trading platform, and the FX markets to prospective and existing clients
- Have a clear understanding of what needs, requests, products, resources, and tools are required from the region. Have an understanding of the obstacles that we face in the region and solutions
- Thrive to achieve Team and Individual metrics, quarterly conversion rate, account numbers, and equity benchmarks
- Go beyond "customer service." Skilfully probe for, listen, and understand client needs to provide resources and solutions to improve clients' trading experience and results
- Consistently take initiative to learn and stay current about the markets, FX industry and new platforms and products, services, and educational resources
- At least 2 years of experience in the Forex industry
- Strong or demonstrable sales or customer service experience is a plus
- Good verbal and written skills in English and Polish is a must
- Additional languages will be considered as an advantage
- Passion to FX markets including being able to understand/interpret and communicate in layman's terms, certain market jargon and trading ideas from analysis
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel
The working hours are 09:00 -18:00 Monday – Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Polish Sales Specialist with reference number 1011.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.