Our client is a group of companies providing a full range of development services for the construction industry from project development to its implementation and they are currently recruiting for a Planning Manager for their offices in Limassol.
- Establish criteria for project planning and scheduling activities
- Initiate, develop, maintain and track conceptual, milestone, detailed and summary schedules
- Interface with all project engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning disciplines
- Develop and maintain detailed progress reports based on earned value measurement
- Risk management. Identify, analyze and manage project risks
- Co-ordinate, organize and report information to Owner
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- University Degree
- Fluent Greek and English is a must
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Expert level with Microsoft Project or Primavera
- Eligible to work in Cyprus
Earnings and Benefits:
- Salaries depending on qualifications.
- Five-day work 8:00-17:00 (Monday to Friday). Working hours may vary.
- Provident Fund
- Annual Licenses.
- Continuing Education.
- Possibility of professional development.
- Friendly and team environment.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Planning Manager with reference number 1609.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.