Our client, an IT Solutions Company in Limassol, is looking for a PA with a corporate background and exposed to diversity. We are looking for someone with solid PA experience, handling the needs a corporate department, having to deal with 2 General Managers who are travelling most of the time, someone that can cope in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple stakeholders at once, communicating with external clients on behalf of the GMs, etc., and to be fluent in English).
- Reporting to the 2 General Managers and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of Senior Management (MD)
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and making necessary arrangements
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Corporate background and exposed to diversity
- High school diploma or GED
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a personal assistant
- Shipping background is an advantage but any corporate etc background is preferred
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent English and Greek skills
- The company is offering a salary of 2,500 Euros gross based on skills and experience x 13 salaries plus provident fund 3% after probation + 85 Euro coffee shop allowance, top up of maternity and paternity leave to 100%, half day leave on BD and 20 days leave year 1 and then 21 after year 1
- The working hours are either 8.00 – 17.00 or 8.30 – 17.30 with one-hour lunch break, Monday to Friday (100% from office)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Personal Assistant (for 2 GMs) with reference number 1674.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.