Our client, an International Dealing, Banking and Legal Consultancy service company based in Limassol, is currently looking for a Payments Analyst specializing in risk/fraud/chargebacks to join their team. As a Payments Analyst, you will play a crucial role in managing and analyzing payment processes, identifying potential risks and fraud, and optimizing payment operations. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of relevant experience in the payments industry, exceptional organizational skills, and a deep understanding of Visa and Mastercard systems and regulations. Looking for a highly motivated and analytical professional with a passion for payments and risk management who thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Payment Analysis: Conduct thorough analysis of payment transactions, identifying potential risks, fraudulent activities, and chargeback instances. Utilize data analysis tools and techniques to identify trends, patterns, and anomalies in payment data.
- Chargeback Management: Handle chargeback disputes, ensuring timely resolution and compliance with Visa and Mastercard chargeback rules and regulations. Analyze chargeback data to identify trends, root causes, and potential areas for improvement.
- Process Optimization: Continuously evaluate payment processes, systems, and procedures to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement process enhancements and increase operational efficiency.
- Reporting and Presentation: Prepare comprehensive reports and presentations on payment analysis findings, risk assessments, and chargeback metrics. Clearly communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders, including management, to support decision-making processes.
- Compliance and Regulation: Stay up to date with industry regulations, particularly those related to payment processing, risk management, and fraud prevention. Ensure compliance with Visa and Mastercard rules and regulations, and implement necessary changes to maintain compliance.
- Collaboration and Support: Collaborate with internal teams, including finance, legal, and customer support, to address payment-related inquiries, resolve issues, and provide expert guidance on payment processes, risk mitigation, and chargeback management.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the payments industry, with a focus on risk/fraud/chargebacks.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Visa and Mastercard systems, rules, and regulations.
- Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to analyze complex payment data and identify patterns, trends, and anomalies.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to present complex data and findings in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset, with a strong drive for continuous learning and professional growth.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities, with a focus on identifying innovative solutions to payment-related challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with additional languages being a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as finance, business, or computer science, is preferred.
- The company is offering a competitive salary based on experience, qualifications and skills plus additional benefits
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Payments Analyst with reference number 1838.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.