Our client, a well-established CySEC-certified Financial Investment Firm, is looking to hire a Partnership Manager (Thai/Indonesian/Filipino Speaking) based in Cyprus.
- Create partnerships in new or established markets
- Assist with the on-boarding of partners
- Represent the company at industry events and stay updated on industry trends
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business relationships
- Use a professional network to generate new business
- Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop, and manage key client relationships among others
- Raising brand awareness of the partnership program
- Maintain a strong development pipeline according to the company's strategy
- Coordinate with marketing programs, create and execute promotional partner campaigns
- Keep up to date with the financial markets daily
- Previous experience in a similar position
- High fluency in Thai or Indonesian or Filipino and English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent ability to multitask
- Attractive remuneration package
- Corporate fund scheme
- Discount benefit card
- Yearly Training Budget – Udemy membership per department
- Training opportunities for growth and personal development
- Paid 21 days holidays per year
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Partnership Manager (Thai/Indonesian/Filipino Speaking) with reference number 1285.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.