Our client is a ship owning and investment management company in Limassol. They are now looking to employ an Operations Analyst / Post Fixture Analyst. This is a broad role where you will be able to learn and take part in multiple initiatives, having your input into the in-house software products that support operations. You will report to the Head of Marine and Operations and work normal office hours.
- Vessel Operations: Post Fixture and voyage operations
- Responsibility for the entire Emission Regulation Schemes (incl. European Union Allowance schemes, CII’s, etc.) from a ship owner’s perspective including close work with technical managers, charterers, vessel (operations, digital performance and tracking systems, itineraries) and finance departments
- Collection of data, validation, analysis, collection of Carbon Credits, negotiations, management of a European emission account and settlements with European authorities
- Voyage Performance monitoring under terms of charter- party and fleet and analysis
- Other necessary tasks supporting Owner’s operations
- University Degree in Maritime Studies or a bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sea-going experience an advantage
- Previous shipping knowledge and experience is a must
- Experience in tanker operations will be considered as an advantage
- Familiar with European Union Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS) and European Union Allowance (EUA) will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in English language. Good oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, the position will require working with different parties
- You will also possess sound data management skills
- Be highly organized/ responsible/ detail oriented
- Be computer literate in Windows environment. Confident user of MS Office
- Self-motivated individual and able to work with minimum supervision.
- The company is offering a salary based on skills and experience
- The working hours are Monday – Friday, 40 hours a week 9am-5pm / 9.30am-5.30pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Operations Analyst / Post Fixture Analyst with reference number 2122.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.