Our client, a smart payment cashier software company, is currently looking for a Office Manager to join their team in Limassol.
- The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- We are looking for a high-caliber, energetic professional who is ready to wear multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Well-organized, flexible person, who enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Manage executives' schedules, calendars and appointments
- Allocate tasks and assignments to Front Desk Receptionists and monitor their performance
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- PA to the owners
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of basic accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Native English and Greek language skills
Office Manager key skills & proficiencies:
- Analysis and Assessment
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organization
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Developing Standards
- Process Improvement
- Inventory Control
- Supply Management
- 2500 Gross
- + 13th
- + Company benefits
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Office Manager with reference number 1216.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.