Our client, one of the best medical IVF clinics in Cyprus, is looking to hire a diverse Office Manager to join their team in Limassol.
- Pay invoices
- To provide a comprehensive and quality administration service to the designated department and manage and prioritise their workload
- Book appointments
- Answering calls
- Market research for better prices
- Find better solutions for current accounting software (accounting knowledge)
- Issue invoices and receipts and send them to clients
- Talk to lawyers for the preparation of specific legal documents for different procedures and GDPR
- Stock control
- Fix issues of medical software in communication with Software providers
- Be responsible for tracking the days and weekends and on-calls of our employees
- Pay employee salaries
- Money deposits to the bank
- In general handling different tasks of the clinic and troubleshooting
- Supervising the staff in arranging their timetables
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field.
- 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- An ability to be creative and create internal methods of organisation
- Previous bookkeeping experience will also be an advantage
- 1500 - 2000 Euros Monthly Gross, depending on experience, including a 13th salary
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Office Manager with reference number 1147.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.