For our client, an International Dealing, Banking and Legal Consultancy service company, we are looking to hire an Office Administrator to perform all secretarial and administrative duties of the company.
Some of the responsibilities include preparing and assisting with meetings, coordinating with other departments, and making sure the office is intact. We are looking for a detailed oriented with good communication and organizational skills.
About the Company:
A Cyprus-based company providing Dealing, Banking and Legal Consulting services, the company strives to ensure a competitive advantage through a full suite of professional and progressive solutions.
- Managing the reception area, including welcoming clients, candidates and guests.
- Managing company correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letters and packages.
- Organising meetings, scheduling appointments and overseeing catering during company events.
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery, groceries.
- Maintaining good, professional communication between all the departments and associates of the organization.
- Assisting with the planning of corporate events.
- Planning and organising happy hours.
- Keeping the office clean and tidy (contacting cleaning companies, repair companies, and public services when necessary).
- Preparing and updating various administration reports.
- Liaising with various vendors and suppliers.
- Providing administrative support to the directors and other departments within the company.
- University Degree in a related field will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Relevant prior experience of at 1-2 years.
- Knowledge of Greek language will be considered an advantage.
- Good organisational, administrative and operational skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office software, with emphasis on Excel.
- Accuracy, reliability, and accountability.
- Familiarity with office management procedures.
- Ability to work 08:30-17.30.
What they offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience.
- Health insurance.
- Supportive and positive working environment.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- 21 days paid annual leave.
- 5 days paid sick leave.
- Free snacks and beverages daily.
- Happy hours.
- Corporate discounts.
- Free parking spot.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Office Administrator with reference number 1223.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.