Our client is a B2B company based in Cyprus that provides technology support and administrative services to various financial market businesses. The company is currently in the process of establishing a R&D department with employees who will be dedicated to providing round-the-clock support to, and development of, the company's clients' platforms. Therefore, this is an opportunity for employees to advance professionally and personally within the company's R&D department. Being a part of our small and unique R&D department will allow employees to be involved in all processes and decision making, enabling them to have a big impact.
A Mobile Developer is needed by the company. In this role, the candidate will lead the company's primary product architecture and design. It is a great opportunity to learn, contribute and influence!
- Be involved in all aspect of development including design, UX, performance, test, release, deploy.
- Mentor the team for good mobile coding practices.
- Optimize the app performance extensively using monitoring tools
- Be the focal point to product/QA/R&D manager.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Integrate with different tools for marketing, analysing and promoting the app.
- 3+ years of experience in developing a complex highly performant app in react native - A must!
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experienced with mobile echo system including hybrid, native and react native.
- The candidate must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Cyprus or be an EU citizen.
What we offer:
- Remuneration up to EUR 42,000 Gross/Annum
- Work with a motivated and driven team.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Work hybrid or onsite.
- Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 18:00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Mobile Developer with reference number 1231.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.