A Larnaca based digital services company is looking to hire a full-time Marketing Executive to join its pleasant and ambitious team.
All candidates must be residents of the Republic of Cyprus.
What you will do:
- Manage diverse marketing projects across various industries.
- Act as the primary point of contact for a designated client portfolio.
- Foster enduring client relationships, deeply understanding their needs and suggesting innovative solutions.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies for clients.
- Create advertising strategies that align with client goals and objectives.
- Skillfully set up and manage advertising campaigns on Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Prepare and deliver insightful reports to clients, showcasing campaign performance.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Manage and monitor social media accounts for customers, in coordination with the rest of the team.
- Coordinate with internal teams working on the same accounts to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the agreed deliverables according to customer strategy and goals.
- Collaborate with agency peers to ideate, design, and execute advertising campaigns.
- Presenting creative concepts to clients for approval and making sure they are in line with the client’s brand guidelines.
- Discover and outreach to bloggers, journalists, and other important influencers online.
- Manage various Internet marketing tools.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends.
Skills & Requirements needed:
- At least 1-3+ years of proven work experience as an Account Manager/Executive or other relevant experience.
- Marketing experience with an agency background is desirable.
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities.
- Excellent client communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Ability to prioritise competing tasks.
- Ability to take initiative and bring fresh new ideas to the table.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of social media, content marketing and inbound marketing methodologies.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Good understanding of how Digital Advertising platforms work: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, SEO.
- Ability to think creatively and make suggestions for improvement.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- A competitive remuneration package will be given, based on experience.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Marketing Executive with reference number 1885.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.