Our client is a payment gateway and PSP provider in Paphos with over 15 years’ experience and they are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Legal and Compliance Advisor who will focus on overlooking the legal matters of the company, including reviewing, negotiating, and drafting contractual documents. The candidate needs to have an excellent standard of English and he/she must be experienced in drafting, reviewing contract work such as SLA, NDAs etc. Your responsibilities will focus on overlooking the legal matters of the company and handling due diligence procedures.
- Accompanying transactions, drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various commercial agreements (such as NDAs, agent agreements, service agreements, HR-related agreements, etc.)
- Assist with the development and implementation of the compliance monitoring program across the group entities
- Apply the company’s due diligence process when establishing a business relationship, coupled with existing business relationships, utilising in-house systems and external resources for business risk detection
- Managing documentation (KYC forms, DD, and applications), and analysing other legal matters (from trademarks to labour law.)
- Working with various stakeholders at the company (senior management, finance, sales, customer support, risk department, etc.)
- Conducting legal research on various topics
- Providing active assistance to the legal department
- Completing and reviewing legal forms, applications, KYCs, due diligence, etc
- Establishing and maintaining contact with new and existing business customers
- Management of the company’s entities in several jurisdictions across the globe
- At least 2 years’ experience (post-graduation) at a reputed law firm, or as an in-house lawyer at an established company, preferably in the fintech sphere
- Some understanding of general compliance and risk assessment concepts
- Relevant degree
- Professional level English (both legal and business level, especially in writing); other languages are an advantage
- Proven experience with negotiating and drafting commercial agreements
- Patience, professionalism, great attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure, and multitask
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of the online banking and payments industry is advantageous
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with great benefits and perks
- 21 days annual leave
- Recreational and team building activities
- Office gym
- A growing company with continuous development opportunities
- The working hours are 5 days a week (any day, weekends are possible too of you prefer), any 8.5hours a day so very flexible (no hybrid or remote).
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Legal and Compiance Advisor with reference number 1065.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.