Our client, a very well established International Corporate Services, Tax Consultancy & Trust Firm, is looking for someone to fill the position of Legal Advisor for their offices in Limassol.
- Review and drafting of legal documents (corporate agreements and resolutions, acquisitions, property related agreements and other)
- Review legal documents and agreement for the compliance with AML provisions and compliance regulations
- Prepare and file applications with the Migration Department, communicate with clients and assist them throughout the process
- Provide legal advice to clients for corporate, property, migration and other matters
- Liaise with government authorities
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis
- LLB Law or similar degree in Law
- At least 3 years of post-qualification experience in the Legal profession
- AML Certification would be considered an advantage
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Strong drafting skills
- Ability to complete tasks timely and independently
- Attentive to detail
- Good organisation skills, time management and prioritization of tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Working hours: Monday – Thursday 8am / 9am – 5:30pm /6:30pm (1 hour lunch break); Fridays 8am/9am – 2pm/3pm.
- The company is offering a salary between 22000 – 24000 euros gross annual salary based on skills and experience
- 13th salary
- 22 days of paid annual leave
- Sick leave
- Free parking
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Legal Advisor with reference number 1748.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.