Our client is a group of companies providing a full range of development services for the construction industry from project development to its implementation and they are currently recruiting for a Junior to Mid level Russian speaking Corporate Lawyer to work along their Head of Department for their offices in Limassol.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Application of Company Law
- Knowledge and application of Real Estate Taxation
- Assisting in managment of all Stages of the Shopping process
- Drafting and management of all Customer contracts
- Search and deposit of various real estate documents in the Land Registry
- Assisting in management of Corporate Legal Procedures
- 1-3 years of experience Max
- Holder of a Law Degree (Master in a related field, additional qualification)
- Professional license
- Russian Speaking a MUST
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek.
- Proven experience in corporate law
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Analytical Skills and special attention to detail
- Very good Problem solving and complexity management skills
- Knowledge of computers and software programs
Earnings and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary + Provident Fund
- Salaries depending on qualifications
- Five-day’s Work
- Provident Fund
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Leaves
- Career advancement opportunities
- Team and friendly work environment
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Russian Corporate Lawyer with reference number 1902.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.