Our client is a small Software Development Company and they are specialized in the development mobile applications which aim to directly increase revenue for their clients. They are looking to hire an a capable and well-qualified individual to provide good support experience to their clients.
- Customer Support over the phone
- Record-keeping of suggestions and issues
- Visiting client’s offices for technical support
- Client training on how to use the company's platform
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT or in another relevant field
- Very good knowledge of the Android Platform
- Very good knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Previous work experience in Customer Support will be considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Pleasant and polite nature
- Ability to complete work duties quickly and with attention to detail
- The company is offering a salary of about 1,500 Euros gross + 13th salary + yearly performance based bonus
- The working hours are 08:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00, Monday - Friday with no overtime
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior IT Customer Support Officer with reference number 1991.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.