For a financial services company in Limassol we are looking for a Junior Corporate Administrator.
- Undertaking file reviews as required and updating client files
- Preparation of bank account opening documents (local and foreign)
- Preparation and execution of bank payments
- Drafting or reviewing of agreements based on set templates
- Drafting of shareholder and director resolutions
- Daily communication with clients
- Preparation of forms to be submitted to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies
- Administrative duties
- Degree from a top tier University
- Degree relating to corporate law will be considered an advantage
- Work experience with a corporate service provider will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent command of MS-Office
- Knowledge of Russian language will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of Ispiral Software (Corporate and AML) will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of basic laws/regulations in regards to AML and Sanctions shall be considered an advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Organized, hardworking and able to work fast under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- EU-citizenship is a must
- The company is offering a salary of 1,200 – 1,500 Euros gross
- The working hours are from 8 to 5 or 9 to 6 or something in between. Weekly working hours: 40 hours per contract (in practice its 36 hours – Friday was a half-day, while 4-day week is on management’s discretion). You can work half day on Friday by working more or reducing lunch break on the other days.
- Working week: currently 5 days (in practice it’s 4 days but the 4-day week is on management’s discretion – the contract will state 5 working days).
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Corporate Administrator with reference number 1796.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.