For our client, the world's fifth largest accountancy network, are seeking to employ a Junior Accountant, in Limassol.
- Maintaining books of account on behalf of clients.
- Preparing reconciliation statements and computing VAT returns.
- Preparing and maintaining payroll by collecting information, calculating, and entering data.
- Preparing monthly management accounts, including cash flow, incomestatements and balance sheets.
- Preparing financial statements and appropriate accounting files for audit.
- Reviewing of management reports and accounting files.
- Supervision of staff on their assignments to ensure effective and efficient execution and completion of work.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff.
- Review and finalization of bookkeeping, payroll, VAT and VIES assignments.
- Setting and monitoring of budgets and cost controls.
- Accounting Experience in a relevant position based on the above duties.
- Experience with cloud accounting software such as Xero or QuickBooks Online will be considered as a distinct advantage.
- LCCI qualifications or other relevant bookkeeping qualifications, including part qualified ACCA or ACA
- Basic knowledge of IFRS principles.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent organizational skills and accuracy.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in bookkeeping for local and international clients
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. Including provident fund scheme, unpaid leaves, casual Friday, flexible working hours and hybrid working arrangements, annual salary reviews.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Semi Senior Accountant with reference number 2128.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.