Our client, a well established Audit Firm, assisting local and international clientele, is looking for a Junior Accountant to join their Team in Nicosia.
The company is seeking to recruit for an immediate employment a Junior Accountant to join the firm’s accounting team.
- Bookkeeping for local and international clients
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES reporting
- Recording of sales and purchases and performing reconciliation of debtors and creditors
- Will start or have recently started ACCA/ACA qualification courses
- University degree in a relevant field e.g. Accounting, Finance, Economics or LCCI diploma
- Fluent in written and spoken Greek and English
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Pleasant personality
- Working experience is not a prerequisite but will be considered as an advantage
- 1100-1300 Gross 1,100 – 1,300, depending on skills and whether they will have ACCA study package
- + 13th Salary
- 8.30am-5pm Monday - Thursday
- 8.30am-3pm - Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Accountant with reference number 2113.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.