For our client, an International Dealing, Banking and Legal Consultancy service company, we are looking to find a Junior Accountant, in Limassol.
- Maintaining up to date, accurate and reliable accounting records for financial and tax reporting purposes
- Performing debtors and creditors reconciliation
- Performing bank reconciliation
- Performing PSPs reconciliation
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Performing other relevant tasks assigned by the Management.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Relevant previous working experience in accounting department (1+ year)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Computer literacy – Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook etc)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent command of English language
- Private Medical Insurance
- Friendly working environment.
- Paid holidays and Sick leave
- Events and happy hours
- Free parking Spot
- 1500 - 1700 euros monthly gross, depending on experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Accountant with reference number 1819.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.