For a Law Firm in Nicosia we are looking for a Junior Accountant who is be able to handle the accounting/bookkeeping on behalf of their clients. The current software they have for invoicing and accounting purposes is e-soft.
- Maintain complete, accurate and up to date accounting records
- Perform bank, payroll, payable’s and receivable’s reconciliations
- Assistance in the preparation and submission of VAT and VIES reports
- Communicating with local authorities when needed
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and requested documentation
- Direct communication with clients
- Reporting to the Accounting Manager
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of Office Suite
- Knowledge of E-Soft will be considered as advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to targets
- Ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team
- Work permit / EU-citizenship is a must
- The company is offering a competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience plus bonus based on performance as well as medical insurance after the successful completion of the 6-month probationary period
- The working hours are Monday to Friday from 08:00-17:00 with one hour lunch break
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Accountant with reference number 1683.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.