Our client is looking for a full-time In-Vitro Fertilization Treatment Coordinator to organize and monitor the client's treatment cycle.
- Coordination, organization and monitoring of client treatments in collaboration with physicians.
- Communicating with customers via email and phone calls.
- Coordination of client appointments.
- Data entry into medical software.
- Supporting patients throughout treatment, demonstrating compassion and understanding, with the aim of ensuring full satisfaction of patients' needs.
- Helping patients fill out subsidy forms.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Higher Education Degree (preferred in relevant fields)
- Excellent computer skills with particular emphasis on Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Friendly and pleasant personality.
- Team Spirit
Desired qualifications (but not required):
- 2 years of experience or more in the corresponding position or more generally in the field of IVF.
- Excellent knowledge of a second foreign language
- Diploma in Midwifery and license to practice the profession
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Continuous education.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of IVF Nurse/Coordinator with reference number 1146.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.