For our client, an International Dealing, Banking and Legal Consultancy service company, we are looking to find an IT Support member, in Limassol.
- Act as the first point of IT contact for any technical issues;
- Resolve requests for technical assistance either in person, ticketing system or over the phone;
- Administer and support desktop PC’s, laptops, printers, VoIP devices;
- Maintain and support in-office IT equipment and back-office systems;
- Deploy new hardware and software as needed;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software faults;
- Assist on day-to-day administration and monitoring of MS Windows servers, Office 365, MS Active Directory,VoIP, Emails;
- Any other responsibilities related to the role
- University degree in Information Technology or a relevant field.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered a plus.
- Fluency in English language (both writing and speaking)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently.
- Strong communication, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to master new technology quickly and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure efficiently.
- Team Player.
- 2000 Euros Monthly Gross, depending on experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of IT Support with reference number 1784.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.