For our client, a well-established Audit & Accounting Firm, we are looking for an IT Manager to join the team in Nicosia.
- We are seeking an experienced IT Manager to oversee the technology and information systems for our mid-tier audit firm.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the IT department, developing and implementing IT strategies, and ensuring the smooth running of all technical operations.
- The company is one of the most established professional service providers in Cyprus employing more than 65 professionals.
- You will have a unique opportunity to work in a professional yet friendly and supportive environment and be part of a team providing services to large and medium sized local and international clients in a wide range of business sectors.
- Develop and implement IT strategies and plans that align with the business objectives of the Firm
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the IT department, including coordination of external support teams
- Ensure reliability and performance of all technical operations, including hardware, software, and communication systems
- Manage implementation and maintenance of security systems to protect against cyber threats and data breaches
- Oversee the procurement of hardware, software, and other technical equipment and services
- Develop and manage budgets for the IT department and ensure that resources are used effectively and efficiently
- Provide technical support and guidance to staff, ensuring that all technology and systems are used effectively and efficiently
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments and advancements in technology and information systems, and recommend changes and upgrades as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar IT management role.
- Extensive knowledge of current and emerging technologies, including hardware, software, and communication systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve technical issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Competitive salary
- 13th Salary
- Provident fund (optional)
- Medical insurance (optional)
- 21 days annual holiday
- Travelling allowance
- Afternoon off every Friday throughout the year
- Casual Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Training opportunities (on-the-job and scheduled)
- Personal professional development
- Career progression
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of IT Manager with reference number 1175.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.