For a Real Estate Company in Larnaca ae are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Real Estate Sales Agent to join our team in Cyprus. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting clients in buying, selling, and renting properties. You will be expected to use your knowledge of the local real estate market to provide exceptional service to clients, and to drive sales and generate leads through effective networking and marketing strategies.
- Assist clients in buying, selling, and renting properties.
- Conduct property viewings and provide detailed information to clients.
- Use your knowledge of the local real estate market to advise clients on pricing and marketing strategies.
- Negotiate and close deals with clients.
- Generate leads and build relationships with clients through effective networking and marketing strategies.
- Maintain a database of clients and properties, and keep detailed records of all transactions.
- Work closely with other members of the team to achieve targets and meet deadlines.
- Minimum 5-years experience as a Real Estate Sales Agent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Knowledge of accounting/numbers /excel*
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Positive, presentable
- Located in Larnaca area
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Real Estate Sales Agent with reference number 2191.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.