Our client, a well-established CySEC Certified Financial Investment Firm, is looking to hire a IT Helpdesk Support Officer for their offices in Limassol.
- Supports the new hires onboarding by installing, deploying, configuring and troubleshooting end user's equipment, software and apps
- Acts as the first point of IT contact for any technical issues
- Resolves requests for technical assistance either in person, ticketing system, or over the phone
- Administers and supports desktop PC’s, laptops, printers, MFPs, VDIs, VoIP devices and smartphones
- Maintains and supports in-office IT equipment and back-office systems
- Maintains and tracks IT Equipment inventory stock to support everyday activities
- Deploys new hardware and software as needed
- Troubleshoots system and network problems, diagnoses and solves hardware/software faults
- Ensures that system records and procedures are accurate and current
- Assists on day to day administration and monitoring of MS Windows servers, Office 365, MS Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- Assists on day to day administration and monitoring of the enterprise back-up systems
- University degree in Information Technology or a relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position; experience within the forex industry will be considered as advantage
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently
- Strong communication, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to master new technology quickly and to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work under pressure efficiently
- 1800 Gross a month.
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance
- Corporate fund
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on company's performance
- Discount benefit card scheme
- Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge
- Paid 21 days holidays per year
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of IT Helpdesk Support Officer with reference number 582.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.