Our client is a Boutique Regulated Forex Company based in Limassol and they are currently looking to recruit further IB Business Development Managers for different regions (Arabic, Russian, Korean, Vietnamese, or any other) with an established network of IBs and partners.
If you want to work within a team of dynamic technically minded people, good career progression, we look forward to receiving your CV for this role.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining strong professional business relationship with partners
- Researching, initiating, and executing plans to develop partnerships with online affiliates
- Work and collaborate closely with other departments
- Providing training to partners on the Company's products (including webinars) and trading systems
- Making suggestions and proposals to Senior Management for the improvement of the Business Development Department
- Proven experience of at least 1 year in FX/CFD industry
- Experience working with IBs and partners
- A good understanding of MT4/MT5 platforms
- Self-motivated, willingness to drive client relationships independently
- Driven and results orientated
- Leadership skills and able to perform as a team player
- Be positive
Salary and benefits:
- Remuneration package based on skills and experience up to 3500 Euros gross basic salary monthly
- Medical Coverage after 6 months
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Friendly Environment
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of IB Business Development Manager with reference number 466.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.