Our client, a tools and accessories provider to the global Construction and Engineering industries, is looking to hire a half-day Bookkeeper to be based at their offices here in Limassol.
The position will be responsible for:
- Daily bookkeeping
- Responsible for accurate and timely recording of all the bookkeeping transactions
- Bank/Debtors/Creditors Reconciliations.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT and monthly VIES reports.
- Maintenance of cash book, including daily reconciliation of the bank accounts and internal control of payments
- Enter data; maintain records, reports and financial statements
- General Administration duties
- Liaising with our external auditing company and providing them with any required documentation for their end-of-year audits.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- LCCI Certificate/s in Accounting
- At least 2 years' experience as bookkeeper
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) with Greek an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Must be responsible and self-managed
- Must have excellent follow-up and tracking skills
- Must be detail-oriented, organizational skills with a high level of accuracy
- The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 - 13:00
- They are offering a salary of 1000 Euros gross per month x 12 salaries.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Half-Day Bookkeeper with reference number 2155.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.