Our client is an established trading broker based in Limassol. They are looking for a German Client Specialist to join their office.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Assist clients with account opening procedure and deposit
- Identify the potential clients’ needs/issues and present the Company’s products and services
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment
- Address clients’ queries and concerns in an efficient, timely and accurate manner and provide tailor-made solutions
- Provide technical support to clients in relation to the platform, website and account opening procedure
- Keeping accurate and organised records pertaining to the clients KYC
- Provide educational information to potential clients with respect to the financial markets. This will involve inter alia understanding the market, tools and jargon commonly used in the market
- Excellent knowledge of German and English Languages, written and verbal is a must
- Basic understanding of policies, protocols and guidelines of the Financial Regulator
- Ability to work under pressure and reach personal targets
- Previous sales experience within the financial sector will be considered an advantage
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- University /College or other degree in Business Administration, Communications, Sales or relevant field will be considered as an advantage
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
The working hours are 10:00-19:00 Monday through Thursday, and 09:00-16:00 on Fridays.
2,000 - 2,500 Euros Gross
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of German Client Specialist with reference number 1030.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.