Our client, a smart payment cashier software company, is currently looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join their team in Limassol.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain both front-end and back-end components of our platform using technologies such as PHP, MySql, Node.js and React.
- Regularly engage in debugging and analysing issues within our platform. This involves identifying, diagnosing, and effectively resolving problems to ensure optimal platform performance.
- Experience with or willingness to learn AWS Lambda is a plus, as it’s integral to our evolving cloud solutions.
- Implement responsive and user-friendly interfaces to enhance the overall user experience.
- Collaborate with the integration team to ensure seamless connectivity with payment gateways, processors and merchants.
- Implement and optimize payment workflows to enhance platform performance.
- Work closely with product managers, designers and other engineers to understand requirements and contribute to the overall product roadmap.
- Collaborate with QA engineers to ensure the delivery of high-quality software.
- Optimize code for scalability and performance to handle a high volume of transactions and ensure a seamless user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Full-Stack Engineer with a focus on web development and payment systems.
- Strong proficiency in front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, Java Script
- Solid understanding of back-end technologies, such as PHP, Node.js
- Experience with payment gateways, financial services or fintech platforms is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- This is a full-time position providing competitive pay, flexible schedules and much more
- Attractive salary
- + 13th
- + company benefits
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Full-Stack Engineer with reference number 2138.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.