Our client is a Cyprus-based IT and Marketing services company, dedicated to providing cutting-edge resources and solutions to clients. They are expanding their IT team and looking for a Front-End Developer to join their office in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Translate UI/UX design requirements into actual code to produce visual elements of the application.
- Work as part of a growing team of Front-End developers to develop high quality usability.
- Use responsive web design to prototype rapidly and turn concepts into reality.
- Collaborate with product management, marketing, designers, and technology and architecture teams when working on business initiatives.
- Integrate backend systems with web applications and prepare designs for relevant modules.
- Understand responsive web development, can prototype rapidly, and turn concepts to real life.
- Collaborate with product management, marketing, designers, and technology and architecture teams. Work in a rapid pace environment with ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Approximately 2+ years of experience as a Front-End Developer.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience working with UNIX terminal.
- Good knowledge of web architecture (URIs, HTTP, Caching, etc.).
- Any previous experience of Angular; Typescript; Bootstrap; will be considered highly advantageous.
- A passion for developing bug-free, best-in-class software.
- Willingness to learn, develop and challenge yourself.
- Working hours 9:00-18:00
- Health Insurance
- Friendly working environment
- Learning and Development Opportunities.
- Competitive Salary always based on qualifications and experience.
- 21 days paid Annual Leave.
- 5 days paid Sick Leave.
- Happy Hours.
- Free snacks and beverages daily.
- Free parking Spot.
- WFH one week per month (up to manager’s discretion)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Front-End Developer with reference number 1224.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.