Our client is a leader in software solutions for the legal, accounting and financial industry and they are looking for a Junior and Senior Frontend Developers to join their development team and contribute to the expansion of the features of its software solutions.
- You have experience (1 year+) in using front end development frameworks such as Vue, React, Angular, etc.
- You have worked with MVVM pattern before
- Good HTML5 knowledge
- Good CSS3 or SASS/SCSS knowledge
- You have worked with state management systems
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Comfortable with creating designs and great user experience (ideal but not required)
- You can recommend ideas, communicate effectively, problem- solve, and think creatively
- You are able to take initiatives but be a part of a collaborative team
- Vue.js v3, TailwindCSS and Typescript experience will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with Webpack or Vite will be considered as an advantage
- Meet with the Product team (Product Manager & CTO) and discuss the new APIs/features needed to be added to our solutions.
- Follow our coding guidelines and write well-documented and commented lines of code with the appropriate tests to go with it.
- Creating/Maintaining layouts in VueJS v3 using Vuex and Tailwind CSS
- Creating/Maintaining components VueJS v3 using Vuex and Tailwind CSS
- Hybrid working model.
- Competitive Remuneration package
- 13th Salary & Performance Based Bonuses
- Flexible work hours
- Double monitor station with ergonomic chair.
- Extra Birthday day Annual leave.
- “Learning Thursdays” when the development team watches online webcasts and discusses latest development trends.
- Team building events.
- Participations in global industry-related events such as Laracon and others.
- “Short Fridays” with work until 2pm.
- Work in a stable environment with more than 25 years in the market but a startup mentality at heart.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Front End Developer (VueJS) with reference number 685.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.