Our client working out of its headquarters in Berlin Germany and operating in the entertainment , hotel and shipping industries are currently looking to recruit a team of Front End Developers who will be working remotely from Cyprus and who will be responsible for the presentation and operational webpages
- Front End Design of multiple Webpages
- Design Works
- Participation in building and maintaining checkouts for ticket sales, together with the backend developer
- Provide complete analysis and documentation according to the software development life cycle
- Improving operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Provide functional and technical specifications for the written code in webpages
- Contribute to a positive and dynamic environment.
- Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum job experience of 3 Years in Front-End development
- Experience in Setting up and Design of Shopping/Checkout is a plus
- Fluency in written & spoken English
- German Language is a plus
- Frequent trips to Berlin for business meetings (2 trips monthly for 2 days)
Salary and Benefits:
- Fulltime Employment
- A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to the successful candidate up to 40 000 Euros NET annually
- 13th salary and medical insurance from day one,
- In addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Front End Developer with reference number 975.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.