Our client is a High-Tech company, with global span focusing on Data Analytics Solutions. After 4 years of rapid growth, they have reached the Scale-up stage and they are currently looking for a FP&A Manager to join their Finance Department to help them grow even faster and more efficiently.
As an FP&A Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the financial strategies and driving informed decision-making. Your responsibilities will include budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting to provide critical insights that support our business objectives. You will collaborate cross-functionally, working closely with executives to optimize financial performance, identify opportunities for cost savings, and mitigate risks. Join our dynamic team and contribute to our organization's growth by leveraging your financial expertise and strategic mindset.
- Responsible for the Financial Planning, Reporting and Analysis function of the company.
- Developing and executing the relevant management accounting reports to support management decision making.
- Responsible for the full coordination of the Budget and Forecasting process, communication with Internal business departments and High-Level Management.
- Responsible for the Performance management function of the company, by comparing Actual performance vs Budgets /Forecast and preparing variance analysis commentary with actionable business insides.
- Responsible for the Commercial analysis function of the department, developing business cases and cost benefits analysis, as well as commercial analysis such as business line profitability, product profitability, input in pricing decisioning, etc.
- Preparing the Monthly Reporting Packs, with business highlights commentary. Preparing detailed financial models based on Financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Assisting in the preparation of the Annual Financial Reports, by ensuring all business activities are reflected fairly and as per the IFRS and other regulation requirements.
- Assisting the Audit activities by providing business inside to financial transactions.
- Supporting the M&A activities of the company.
- Qualified Accountant ACCA, CPA, CFA, with more than 3 - 5 years post qualification experience.
- Advanced English language skills
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, responsible of developing and maintaining management Reports and Analysis
- Advanced Excel modelling skills and strong analytical thinking.
- Experience with data analytics, visualizations and databases would be an advantage.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Strong communication and leadership skills. A good listener and able to persuade.
- Attention to detail. Able to stay focused under pressure.
- Self-motivated and positive attitude.
- A person who thinks the world is interesting and worth exploring!
- Attractive renumeration package
- 13th salary
- Provident fund
- Medical Insurance
- Lunch - Free fruits and snacks
- Modern offices in the city centre of Limassol
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of FP&A Manager with reference number 1772.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.