Our client, an established manufacturing company which deals with the production and marketing of various specialized building materials, are looking to hire an experienced Production Manager to supervise and manage the production of products of the factory.
- Graduate of a higher education institution in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English
- Very good knowledge of computer use
- Critical thinking, conscientiousness, dynamism and consistency
- Responsibility, organizational and coordination skills
- Team spirit and cooperation
- Leadership skills
- Previous experience in a similar position of at least one year
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Preparation and management of production recipes
- Adherence to the correct production procedures, aiming at efficient and quality production of final products
- Inventory and raw material monitoring
- Organization of production and division of personnel labor to achieve maximum efficiency
- Cooperation with the various departments of the company for the smooth operation of the department
- Organisation of maintenance and proper operation of machinery
- Organization of smooth flow of all production lines and product quality
- Implementation of preventive health and safety measures
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of production personnel
- Systematic briefing of management
- They offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package, continuous training, professional experience in a dynamic and pleasant work environment. Only candidates with relevant industry experience will be considered.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Factory Manager with reference number 1740.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.