Our client, a CYSEC Authorized and licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to onboard a Customer Support Officer (Korean Speaker).
What the job looks like?
- The successful candidate will need to handle all client queries via live chats, emails, and phone calls for the group.
- The Customer Support Officer will provide online consulting services, answer online inquiries for customers, introduce the company’s trading conditions, and promote trading products and partner cooperation. Follow up on inactive accounts and assist users in uploading relevant supporting documents provided when activating their accounts.
- As the Customer Support Officer, you will process appropriate verification procedures according to client classifications daily; you will also be the first point of contact for existing clients and assist internally, all other departments according to their needs.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Native Korean Speaker.
- Excellent command of English language, both written and oral.
- 1-year experience in a Customer Support or Sales position in a regulated financial services company.
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and a Team player;
- Positive can-do attitude;
- Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation;
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) Monday - Friday.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Birthday Half Day off plus a gift.
- Complimentary Lunch once per week.
- Hybrid working schedule.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Customer Support Officer (Korean Speaker) - Hybrid with reference number 2099.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.