Our client is a small Corporate Services Provider in Limassol. They are now looking to employ a Corporate Lawyer with a minimum of three years of working practice.
- Drafting of Agreements (not limited to: Sale & Purchase Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements, Memorandums of Understanding, Trust Documents, Introduction Fee Agreements, Commission Agreements, Term Sheets, Option Agreements, Pledge Agreements etc).
- Gathering of materials for Legal Cases to be then forwarded to our affiliate lawyers.
- Assistance with preparing legal opinions.
- Drafting of corporate docs: powers of Attorneys, Board Resolutions, Memorandums and Articles, Communication with land registry, liquidators
- Drafting of documents for Capitalization of Companies, overseeing capitalization procedure.
- Communicating with local banks and liquidators to resolve issues of unpaid mortgages, legal cases related to unpaid mortgages etc.
- Marital issues: Drafting of Separation Agreements, gathering of materials for claims for Spousal support.
- Assist with the corporate department in the absence (holiday or sick leave) of the responsible person(s).
- Knowledge of corporate law and regulations.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the field of corporate law
- Confidentiality, professionalism and integrity
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language
- Knowledge of the Greek / Russian / Hebrew language will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- EU citizen
- Company hours of operation 9:00am – 6:30pm.
- Working hours:
- 8 hours to be discussed with the candidate
- 9:00-13:00 / 14:00 – 18:00
- 9:30-13:30 / 14:30 – 18:30
- At times may be required earlier or to stay later
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Russian-speaking Corporate Lawyer with reference number 926.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.