Our client is a Cyprus law firm providing a comprehensive range of legal services to local and international clients and due to continuous growth they are looking to recruit a further two Corporate Administrators to join the Corporate Department at their Limassol based offices
- Excellent knowledge and use of computers (Microsoft Office) in Greek and English.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages.
- Integrity of character, team spirit, confidentiality, willingness, hard work, professionalism, attention to detail.
- Organizational skills and excellent time management skills.
- Previous experience in the position of corporate administrator in a law firm or service company will be considered an additional qualification.
- Use of Excel
- Diploma or degree (eg office administration, secretarial studies, qualification in teaching). If it is relevant to the above position it will be considered an additional qualification.
- Secretarial support and e-mail handling, answer phone calls and forward messages.
- Operation of various electronic systems such as (among others) Lotus Notes, as well as the Ariadne government portal.
- Filing of documents and cases.
- Written and telephone communication (including writing letters, e-mails) in Greek and English with clients, partners, colleagues from all departments of the company, banks, accounting offices, Registrar of Companies and other Government services and public authorities.
- Learning and using new and upgraded programs.
- Preparation of corporate and other documents.
- Filling out forms, registering documents and applications at the Department of the Registrar of Companies through the relevant online platform.
- Preparation of documents for registration in the Court.
- Drafting and sending invoices.
- Any other work deemed necessary to serve the customers of the Corporate department of the Company and for the smooth running of the work and the organization and upgrading of the said department of our Company.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary based on experience and qualifications of the candidates
- We offer a 13th salary.
- The employees will be required to work in an open plan set up.
- There is an optional group medical cover which the employees may join if they wish.
- There is also an optional pension scheme.
- There is a one year probation period.
The working hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 – 17:00 with one hour lunch break.
- Optional to come in at 8:30 and work the half an hour during lunch time.
- Friday: 8:00 – 14:00.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Corporate Administrator (Greek and English speakers) with reference number 1759.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.