Our client, a well- established FMCG group, is looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join the team based in Limassol for a 1 year contract.
- Leads an integrated Business Planning role by covering a broad range of FP&A, Commercial Planning and Supply Chain Finance responsibilities.
- Establish, lead and implement the planning process of Volume and Net Sales breakdown for all Channels and Brands for AOP, FCST purposes.
- Coordination between Marketing and Sales so as to incorporate all mix trends and market dynamics and modulate a realistic and coherent target base.
- Provides financial analysis that contributes to the improvement of overall business performance
- Provides strategic analysis to assist long term business planning and decision making
- Undertakes monthly deviation analysis including cause of change analysis on key P&L lines
- Effective business partnering to Local Team providing support, insights and challenge behind annual budgeting and monthly results
- Support on Ad hoc analysis, Costing of New Product Launches and MBR presentations
- Previous working experience in Financial analytics
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Ability to address complex problems and formulate simple models to address them
- Ability to manage simultaneously various tasks and work under pressure
- Well developed communication skills
- Flexibility to changes
- Developing and managing own agenda
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Ability to work with different technical environments)
- Results orientated, Analysis-Synthesis balance
- Fluent in Greek and good level of English
- Finance background is required with strong Business Perspective
- Monday - Friday, 38 hours/week
- The company is offering a salary up to 2400 euros gross per month x 12 based on qualifications, experience and skills
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Commercial Finance Analyst with reference number 1793.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.