Our client is a High-Tech company, with global span focusing on Data Analytics Solutions. After 4 years of rapid growth, they have reached the Scale-up stage and they are currently looking for a Chief Accountant to join their Finance Department to help them grow even faster and more efficiently.
As a Chief Accountant your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of the maintenance of timely and accurate Financial Records within the organization. This role involves leading a team of accounting professionals, ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulations, contributing to the overall financial health and decision making of the company. This position demands strong leadership, analytical skills, and a deep understanding of financial principles to support the organization's financial objectives and growth.
- Responsible for the maintenance of timely and accurate Financial Records, according to company policies and relevant regulations in more than 10 jurisdictions.
- Lead a team of 5 accountants, by providing guidance in their job activities, as well as mentorship and development.
- Responsible for a diverse type of Stakeholders’ management, including external accounting partners, internal business partners and a wide range of Vendors.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate Payroll Execution, as well as compliance.
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditures, and control those to respective budgets.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentation.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree. Professional Qualifications will be considered an advantage (i.e. LCCI Higher, ACCA, CPA, CFA, etc)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Team leader of 2 to 3 bookkeepers
- Advanced English language skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Previous experience with Group of companies with a big number of legal entities
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Attention to detail. Able to stay focused under pressure.
- Analytical thinking and problem solver.
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Leadership skills.
- Attractive renumeration package
- 13th salary
- Provident fund
- Medical Insurance
- Lunch - Free fruits and snacks
- Modern offices in the city centre of Limassol
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Chief Accountant with reference number 1771.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.