Our client, an eCommerce Company in Canada, is looking to recruit a Business owner (B2C) with at least 7-10 years of experience working on revenue growth management and adult niche experience. The successful candidate is a creative thinker who can pinpoint the specific needs of a project but also keep in mind the larger components necessary for its completion. This can be a remote role. if the candidate is fine to work in EST time zone.
- As B2C Business Owner, you will be responsible for the success of the Customer business side of the overall B2B2C organization.
- A strong understanding of the B2C business including Product Management, and Operations is required.
- You will be a key member of a highly collaborative leadership team, overseeing marketing and new product development activities. In alignment with Corporate goals and strategies, you will be responsible for achieving sustainable and profitable sales growth.
- You recognize the mutually beneficial relationship between the B2C and the B2B business and you will work closely with the B2C Business Owner ensuring success for both sides of the organization.
- As a B2C business owner, your success will depend on your ability to provide a high-quality product that meets the needs of our customers.
- You'll need to stay informed about changes in the industry and adapt our business strategy accordingly. This may involve attending industry conferences, reading trade publications, and networking with other business owners.
- You will unify the B2C organization with one vision and guide the organization to deliver on the business goals with clear direction and constant adjustments based on tracking results.
- Build and drive the business OKRs ( Objectives & Key Results) throughout the organisation.
- Partner with the Leadership team in the creation and implementation of operational and strategic marketing plan.
- You will work on growing the business in terms of core business and diversified business growth by:
- Lead all phases of Product Management from research to deployment to success tracking
- Examines risks and potentials for new business opportunities.
- Define, track & drive key product performance metrics
- Develop, plan & establish strong relevant brand identity among target demographic
- Develop and drive the product vision, product strategy for creating a B2C market platform.
- Collaborate with business to develop, design and deploy end to end B2C product solution- architecture, user experience, functionalities Interface between the Engineering and Product teams to ensure delivery of front-end customer facing applications.
- Explore new product opportunities - continually working to enhance product to achieve growth
- Use web analytic tools to derive insights and strategies marketing strategies, product enhancements
- Drive viral adoption and use analytics to support that marketing activities are fueling new user adoption
- Experience within the online adult entertainment or dating sector is a must
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking, problem solving, results oriented;
- Strong analytical skills, driven by metrics not emotions;
- A track record for delivering consistent results and business growth;
- Experience in change management; proven abilities to challenge the status-quo;
- The ability to engage the organization with a clear vision and drive team engagement;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to quickly build rapport and develop client relationships at all level of the organization;
- Detailed oriented, with a strong ability to work with a multifunctional team and lead without direct reports;
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience working on revenue growth management;
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Analytics/Mathematics, Finance, Economics or Marketing;
- Ability to present complex analyses and recommendations to senior leadership;
- Excellent business acumen, communication and analytic skills;
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- The salary is based on skills and experience
- The working hours are flexible
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Business owner (B2C) - Remote with reference number 2094.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.