Our client, a leading global fuel company with operations globally, is looking to hire a Business Operations Support Specialist for their Cyprus licensee in Nicosia.
To assure that all Retail and SD operations are carried on in an appropriate, compliant, and cost-effective way as per approved standards and policies and to provide the necessary resources for the proper segregation of duties in Retail and SD operations.
- Preparation and provision of recommendations on Retail planning, operational models, management systems and process improvements
- Design and implementation of RBA Agent model relevant contracts
- Support of Retail Non-Fuel Sales fast growth by supply chain optimization (e.g., implementation of central warehousing, standardization of procurement etc)
- Support of newly created Customer Care Centre - Heating Oil Office (process standardization, small truck fleet management and optimization etc)
- Support of new end to end Order to Cash process (manage road transport scheduling in SAP ERP and monitor interface with VTTV ERP (creation, interface and confirmation of deliveries/trips in SAP ERP and loading terminal ERP)
- Initially the role will need to visit many of the stations to understand the processes and procedure etc. and then at least visit some stations once per month
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of Data Analysis, Contract Management, Presentations, Supply Chain Management
- Degree in Business/Management/Logistics/Engineering bachelor’s degree or higher
- Knowledge in Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Basic knowledge of Economics, Logistics and Procurement, Excellent knowledge of English
- Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Negotiation Skills, IT Systems Skills, Multitasking Capacity
- Contract Management Certification and Supply Chain Certification would be an advantage
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
- The company is offering a salary based on qualifications, experience and skills
- Provident Fund, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance
- Mobile and laptop provided
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Business Operations Support Specialist with reference number 1357.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.