Our client is a boutique service provider offering company formation, fiduciary, licensing, trusts, funds, accounting and bookkeeping services and they are currently looking to recruit a Bookkeeper/ Junior Accountant to join their accounting team
- The client will discuss the duties and responsibilities personally at the interview stage .
- Very good knowledge of bookkeeping
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work well under stressful situations.
- Fluency in English and Greek.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience working with an investment firm or related will be considered as an advantage
- From 1300 to 1600 Euros based on experience
- 13th Salary
- Monday-Thursday 8:30-18:00 Friday 08:30-15:00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Bookkeeper / Junior Accountant with reference number 1150.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.