Our client is an established International bank, operating in Limassol and offering excellent benefits and working hours, currently seeking for an Backoffice/Operations Officer.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Post all transactions into the Bank's system.
- Generate FX deals and interbank placements.
- Process incoming and outgoing transfers against duly signed/approved supporting documentation and applications as per the Branch's policies and procedures.
- Cooperate with the Customer Service department to ensure any omissions in customers files are followed up prior to the execution of any transactions.
- Maintain the swift daily tracker.
- Prepare manual outgoing swifts and queries to correspondent banks.
- Monitor money flow for the Branch and all correspondent banks' accounts.
- Producing daily foreign currency rates on the Bank's system
- Opening and renewing customers fixed deposits on the Bank's system
- and maintaining customers' deposits registry (excel spreadsheet/hard copy).
- Filing and maintaining registers.
- Register and send all outgoing mail.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Branch Manager.
- 2- 3 years’ experience on banks or any related field
- English and Greek a must
- 1800-2000 Gross a month
- +13 +14 salaries
- 14 salaries plus Discretionary bonus
- Our working hours are MON to THURS 8am to 3.30pm, FRI 8am to 3pm.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Backoffice/Operations Officer with reference number 1270.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.