Our client, a CySEC-regulated Forex Company in Limassol, is looking to recruit a self-motivated and dynamic Back Office Officer.
- Analyze on a constant basis the department`s activity, KYC, AML procedures etc.
- Monitor the procedure of customers' account establishment, maintenance and closures
- Keep track of record-keeping procedures
- Liaise with other departments to escalate and resolve all client issues in a timely manner
- Working and implementing the internal policies and procedures of the company
- Shall maintain a record of the client's financial instruments accounts and keep a complete overview of the client's assets
- 2 -3 years in a Back Office department of a CySEC-regulated investment firm
- Advanced CySEC certification will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and target oriented
- Demonstration of willingness to contribute to the team beyond own immediate tasks
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products
- The working hours are 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday (no remote working)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Back Office Officer with reference number 1212.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.