A Financial Services Company in Limassol is looking for an Auditor for their office in Limassol who will have the overall responsibility for a smooth operation of the accounting records for all the clients.
- Perform audit work as per the International Auditing Standards
- Provide support and reporting results to the Audit Manager
- Preparing clients’ financial statements as per International Financial Reporting Standards
- Preparing tax computations and tax returns
- Handle clients tax obligations and compliance
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with the Firm’s policy and standards
- At least 3 years of audit experience within an Audit firm or a Service Provider
- Relevant University degree
- ACA, ACCA qualified is a plus
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of Caseware Software is a plus
- Client service-oriented skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English
- 40 hours per week (flexible)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Auditor with reference number 1516.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.