Our client, a fast growing and dynamic audit firm based in Limassol and providing a full range of professional services to international and local clients operating in a wide range of industries, is currently looking for an Audit Trainee to join their Team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Performing the audit as per ISAs for small-medium companies
- Ensuring work is performed in accordance with the Firm's policy and standards
- Drafting financial statements as per IFRS
- Perform tax computations
- Liaise with clients for audit issues
- University degree with a degree of 2:1 (or equivalent) in any field
- Strong Organisational skills and ability to work in teams
- Computer literature (Word/Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of English Language (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of Caseware software.
- Ability of time management and meeting deadlines
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- + 13TH Salary
- + Paid parking
- + paid leave for exams
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Audit Trainee with reference number 1374.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.