A Big 4 Audit Firm in Nicosia is looking for an Audit Manager – FSI who will work on various Audit Engagements in the Financial Services Industry Sector.
- Provide high quality and timely client service that meets or exceeds client expectations including coordinating the auditing of all required financial statements, related disclosures, and other client deliverables
- Assess risk along with designing and communicating audit procedures to engagement teams
- Understand skillsets and capabilities of more junior members of the team, monitor and review their work product and report on their performance while articulating coaching notes throughout the process
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and understand opportunities to assist with their issues
- Develop others within the company through facilitating methodology based or industry training, advising on career development or participating in other company’s initiatives
- Anticipate and address client concerns and escalate issues as they arise
- Ensure professional development through ongoing education
- ACA, ACCA qualification is a must
- 3-5 years of post-qualification experience
- Previous experience in auditing clients in the Financial Services Industry will be considered an advantage
- Experience in coaching, supervising and managing staff members
- Experience in IFRS and ISAs
- A proven track record of establishing client relationships
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- A desire for continuous improvement
- Highly developed listening and questioning skills
- Able to work to tight timelines and manage well under pressure
- The company is offering a salary based on skills and experience with excellent benefits such as medical insurance, life insurance and free parking
- The working hours are office hours (flexible working arrangements can be discussed) and Friday afternoon off
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Audit Manager with reference number 1443.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.