Our client is a leading international CySec Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide. For their office in Limassol, they are looking to hire an Arabic-speaking Back Office Officer.
- To receive and review client documents and file/scan appropriately
- To continuously liaise with clients regarding collection of documentation
- Issue, review and follow up various financial reports as per standard procedures (daily, weekly, monthly)
- To provide back up and holiday cover for other administrators in the Back Office Operation; and
- Or any other duties and responsibilities that the Company may reasonably request from time to time.
- Experience within the Forex/Crypto industry as a Back Office Administrator is a plus but not a must
- Excellent Arabic and English communication skills (speaking, writing, reading)
- Computer literacy, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems.
- Ability to work as part of the team
- The working hours are 8am – 5pm with one hour lunch break (Monday to Friday)
- The company is offering a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Plus excellent company benefits such as private medical scheme, provident fund, discretionary bonus at the end of the year, quarterly team-building activities, monthly team outings and weekly lunches.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Arabic-speaking Back Office Officer with reference number 963.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.